A software license management tool when you need it most
Software license management is a critical part of any IT Help Desk operation.
Hopefully you are never involved in a BSA | Software Alliance software audit due to a disgruntled former employee reporting you for investigation.
Hopefully your biggest concern about software licenses is whether you are wasting money on licenses you didn’t really need because you didn’t have an accurate license inventory. Some organizations dedicate someone as the software license manager and still have trouble keeping up with all of the manual efforts involved in license management.
Track-It! offers automated software license tracking tools that make managing software licenses easier. Never waste money buying software licenses you don’t need or worry about fines or penalties related to software audits ever again by leveraging software license management best practices with Track-It!
Track-It! offers the capability to keep track of and report on the number (and type) of software licenses owned and utilized within your organization. Gain control over your software licensing costs and access instant and accurate license allocation information.
Software License Management provides the following benefits:
- Customize which software licenses you want to track
- Customize which applications or files make up each software license title
- Specify how many licenses your organization owns for each software title
- See how many systems on your network have each software title installed
- Authorize the systems that should be utilizing the licenses purchased
- View reports of unauthorized systems using each software license
- Remove software from unauthorized systems remotely (Using the optional Software Deployment add on in Client Management)
Proper license management is critical to your business but it should not be a full time job. Track-It! allows you to discover, capture, record, track and report on all aspects of software license purchases all in one place. Monitor allocation, tracking and compliance data for an accurate picture of your overall software licensing status across your organization so you can save money and never again be caught off guard by under licensed software.